Kite Surfing Instructor, Dahab (South Sinai) Egypt
JOB VACANCY AT GP KITE SURFING
We are in the process of building a team for our GP Kite Center based in Dahab (South Sinai) and are seeking to recruit a Kite Surfing instructor to join our team. Candidates interested will not only be an instructor at the center, but also hired permanently and required to assist in brainstorming new ideas, planning kite trips and kite liveaboards.
- Certified Kite Surfing Instructor
- Minimum of 1 year experience in teaching
- Fluent in English (Any additional language is a plus of course)
- Good Team Player
- Must be able to drive (with a drivers license)
- Preferably an Egyptian Citizen
- Good Organization Skills
- Long-Term plan to stay in Dahab
- Willing to help out in building, cleaning, and organizing center activities.
- Easily takes in new ideas and recommendations from team members.
- Trust worthy
- Good knowledge in accounts and finances
- Good knowledge of handycrafts
For candidates interested in the position living outside of Dahab, we can arrange for a trial period to see if you like Dahab, our team and living in Dahab, but will not be held responsible for any travel charges or accommodation.
We will happily assist you in finding suitable accommodation, airport transfers… etc.
We look forward to meeting you! Please send us your cv with a photo attached to the email addresses posted below. Thank you!
GP Kite Surfing Team
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Kiteboarding Job Posting Page.